Jul 13, 2007

In no particular order...

yeah I am a little late with some of my finds...due to computer problems and a touch of laziness so here is an older topic (oddly enough one that I suggested, oh well)
My dirty little secret is that I hate to unpack my suitcases...I will leave them for months sitting around and we will live out of them...and then it will take several more months before they get put away...and generally we travel so much that they never get put away...what is a girl to do?!

2 comments:

Bezzie said...

Well if you're ever invited to the annual dirty wrinkly clothes convention you won't have to worry about packing! Great thinking ahead! ;-)

Andi said...

OMG I do the same thing! Right now there is a suitcase in the foyer with sheets and towels from the Beach trip, and in the bedroom is my bag with the stuff from an overnight the following week. Ahhh, I'll get to them sometime!