Jun 8, 2007

Howz it growin'?


Well it was growing good til they died...yup I took this a while ago I just haven't posted it yet, and now I need to get down and take pix of the tiger lillies that have taken their place....I did not plant these, which is why they are doing so well. We have been in our house almost 2 years, and they just keep coming back and I love it. If I had anything to do with these I am sure they would be dead by now. So I am going to enjoy them as long as I can.

I will take a picture of the new flowers and add later.

4 comments:

Carol said...

pretty1 I like tiger lillies too, but we have lilly beetles here and they eat the plant. Too bad....

Bezzie said...

So pretty!!! And they sound pretty low maintenance.

Stacie said...

that is a great photo!!

Anonymous said...

thanks stacie ;) I am borrowing a lens (105mm) from this fellow and I am loving it.